Please enter your information below so we can contact you with housing options that might suit your needs. You can also download the registration form in English or Spanish and print it.
Prior to applying, please be advised of the following program requirements:
- Your annual gross household incomemust be within the following limits:
- Household of 1: less than $61,800
- Household of 2: less than $70,650
- Household of 3: less than $79,500
- Household of 4: less than $88,300
- Household of 5: less than $95,400
- Household of 6: less than $102,450
- Household of 7: less than $109,500
- Household of 8: less than $116,600
- You must complete an 8-hour homebuyer counseling class through an organization that is on the approved list maintained by Chicago NSP.
- You do not have to be a first-time homebuyer to participate in this program. Homes purchased through this program must be owner occupied.
- You must agree to purchase an NSP property that has been purchased and rehabilitated by Chicago NSP in order to receive assistance under this program.